Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please. Don't.

My dear Juliet, my love,

I feel you crumble and I feel I have caused it. I start to fall apart as well. My love, my sweet little love, please listen to me, please read in all the love that I've planted in these words. There's an ocean of it.

I am so sorry you doubt my love for you, and I can only blame myself for it. You know, some days I wake up bursting of happiness, just because of knowing I have your love. On others I can barely move because of the weight of knowing your pain. You have been on hold. I am the one who put you on hold. And I feel so ashamed of that! How could I ever think that you would wait for me? That you would find some kind of content in my promises? I am so sorry for that. I had no right.

If you feel you will need to let someone else into your heart, I do understand. Your heart is too precious to not beat so close to the one you love, that he can feel it on his bare skin. At the same time I need to be honest. I die from the mere thought of not having your love. Oh Juliet, I feel walls braking down, the ground shaking, from thinking of you in somebody else's arms. Of somebody else touching your neck, kissing your shoulder as I do. I go mad by the thought of someone else feeling the scent of your skin in the morning, of somebody's hands on your body.

At the same time I finally see, that is how you've felt it the whole time, waiting, anticipating the moment when we finally can share our love, out in the open.

I beg you not to turn to someone else - and at the same time I need to let you go! Oh my dearest, you have, with all right ripped my heart out of my chest with your bare hands!

What can I do? I cannot lose you and still I feel I already have! My love, thunder of my heart, I cannot explain why you've had to be the one on hold. I do believe, though, that the moment our life starts, the one we'd have together, that's when we'll feel it was worth all the struggle, all the pain. We will see the reason of unreason.

Juliet, oh my love, don't you know I breathe your love?

XXXXX R

No comments: